Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Blog?

A quick google search returns over 43.9 million food blogs, over 7 thousand wine blogs, and over 34 million beer blogs. What do I have to add to this space that isn't covered on another established blog? I'm not sure, but I guess we'll find out!

I'm starting this blog as a way to remember my experiences with food, wine, and beer. So many of my favorite memories involve one or all three of these, but I often have a hard time remembering exactly what that fantastic dish was at the sushi restaurant in Sonoma or which beer was my favorite from the local brewery. Not only do I see this as a great way to relive those memories (and be able to order them again!), but a way I can also share those details with others. They say pictures are worth 1000 words, so I'll try to also include many of those, too.

No comments: